Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(09-28-2021, 03:40 PM)kevin Wrote: I can see trades are going to be next to impossible to make.  I made a fair offer to another team 1-2 that has RBs he can't start, but short on WR's.  I offered 2 good WR's for his 4th or 5th rated RB, and his worst player so it would be 2 for 2 and he would get both good WR without one falling into free agency.  No, he wanted 4 of my best players for his # 4 or # 5 RB.  I've had trades offered to me wanting my best players for their worst players.  So I can see Fair Trades that help both teams just don't look possible.  All people want to do is offer trades of their worst players for good players, kid stuff.   That's OK, I will let this team, 1-2 like me keep his RB fat team that he has to bench a lot of them, and I will keep my WR's.  I was going for a fair trade for a decent back-up RB, but maybe trading starting WR's for that would not be such a good move anyway.  With both our teams at 1-3, and he needing WR' and me needing a back-up RB, trading him 2 good WR's for his RB and his worst player could have helped our 1-2 teams.  OH WELL, I can see Fair trades on here will be next to impossible. I'm probably better off hanging on to my starting WR's anyway.  2 good WR's for 1 average RB is a deal I'm probably better off that fell through. I've had trade offers of players garbage for my Henry and Lamb type players, kid stuff.   What I offered today was a more than fair trade, but he came back wanting my Henry and Lamb type players for one of his second rate RB's. I can see Fair Trades may be impossible to make. I won't make these one sided trades.

I offered Lamar and Chase to about half of you for what are now underperforming players. You guys saved me and blew it for your own squad. I'm taking Tiger Baby Teeth down.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 09-28-2021, 07:19 PM