Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
RBs are scarce, but I found one in the garbage bin of free agency. Peyton Barber is a good add to my bench because my only back-up was David Johnson. Henry and Denver rookie Williams are my starters, but what about bye-weeks and injuries. Now if a RB breaks out big in free agency, I will grab him fast. For now, adding Barber is a big addition for me in dire need of RB Depth behind my 2 starters. Barber and Johnson will do on my bench for now. Who knows, one of them may start putting up fantasy points. Each week I will check to see if a RB in free agency took over on a team as Corey Dillion did in 1997, after riding the pines early in season. Injuries to Mixon could just show Perrine or Evans putting up more points. Some team might just have a RB who gets off the bench and shows his stuff, and I'll grab him fast. If not, grabbing Barber helps out my weak bench of RBs. I like my starters, but my bench of just David Johnson was not too hot. Adding Barber is an improvement. One mans garbage is another mans treasure.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 10-08-2021, 03:20 PM