Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(10-11-2021, 09:21 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I don't know why, but I am worried that you're winning and I'm taking the L. You're up by about 20 points and have Hines at RB going tonight. The fantasy gods of logic should make me the weekly winner since I still have my QB, K, and DEF going tonight but for some reason I feel like you have a chance still.

Anyhow, it sucked for you because you got great performances out of 3 WRs to only be hamstringed by the QB1 & RB1 injuries.

Don't give me hope.  Hilarious

But yeah losing Chris Carson, Dalvin Cook, Russel Wilson, and CEH all either just before the game or after a half does not feel good.

(10-11-2021, 09:53 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: In all seriousness, I think the new lineup scheme has all of us scrambling with the rash of injuries.  Whoever can stay healthy is likely going to win this year.  I'm actually finding it more challenging than our previous lineup.
[Image: 6ffac2479b56971ebfe144ed4eb90ea7_w200.gif]

Yea it's something new for sure, still think I like it less than a standard lineup, although I'll admit I don't miss trying to find a TE all season just to play everyone of them on there down weeks  Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 10-11-2021, 10:22 AM