Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
I needed the win this week just to reach 2-3. Now to try to get to 3-3 next week. I see a FA RB to use my top waiver position on, with Barkley injured and Booker his replacement. Not as good as I wanted, but will make a better RB on my bench than who I have. He got carries and passes Sunday a Run TD and a pass TD. 19 fantasy points. Got to grab him. My bench RB's so far stink. Giants are kind of forced to play him some games. Barkley's ankle was swollen the size of a pumpkin. Talk about a rough game, Giants lost their starting QB and RB. Could be a chance for Giants #2 QB to move up in FA, but there is no shortage of FA QB's as with FA RB's.

Bengals went into OT, so they played Aaron Rodgers Packers tough. I think Bengals take Lions next week to go to 4-2 on the season. Browns lost. Hopefully Ravens lose tonight on Monday Night. That way Bengals lose no ground in standings.

I need to win week 6 to get to 3-3, because week 7 has most of my team on bye-week. A couple winning weeks before that one is needed by me to stay competitive.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 10-11-2021, 02:32 PM