Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(10-21-2021, 02:25 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Don't be so sure, I'll lose another player during the game this week.  I have guys playing that I've never even heard of.

Well Tiger Teeth.  I have a big Thursday Night game with 2 Broncos going at Cleveland.  Both teams are really banged up.  It's a shame Bengals don't play Browns now without Chubb and Mayfield and Beckham, and Brown D has gone downhill, so probably injuries there.  Denver is banged up.  I would say it won't be much of a game, except both teams could go down in play-off chances due to injuries, so it is a must win for them. I'm hoping Denver beats Browns, just as I always root against Brown, Steeles, Ravens. 

Now our key match-ups are QB.  You have Mahomes but at tough Tennessee.  I have my back-up QB Wentz who is not bad for a back-up, but at San Francisco who hasn't played as good of D as people thought, but their D still worries me.   Mahomes and Wentz  may dictate how we come out.  

If WR Patrick or the rookie RB for Denver don't get any points at Cleveland tonight, I am already behind the 8 Ball, and I may go from scoring 180 plus points last week to not breaking 100 this week. I need some points out of Thursday Night.  With most of my stars on Bye Week, I need others to step up.  That includes Bengals remembering Boyd is still on the team and getting him some passes against Baltimore. 

I think Yahoo is correct to have you favored.  I have 7 or 8 key players on Bye-Week, and that is too many.  I have to hope Wentz fills in for Josh Allen and does kind of OK.  That Chiefs at Tennessee is a big game for us. You have Mahomes, I have Henry.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 10-21-2021, 06:59 PM