Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(10-24-2021, 08:45 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Well, now that the late games are over, I'm looking pretty good.  Got Deebo tonight, and NO DEF tomorrow night.  kevin only has the washed up Carson Wentz left to go.  How'd he end up your starter kevin?

Bye Week starter for Josh Allen is why, and he put up more points than your Mahomes.  I'm ahead, but .....You have Saints D tonight, but at Seattle.  If it were Wilson, possible your Saints D gets no points, but it is Gino Smith.  So you probably get just enough points to catch and beat me with many of my players on Bye-Week.  Unless Gino Smith has a great home game in Seattle and Seahawks beat the heck out of Saints way up in Seattle. 

I'm just happy Bengals beat Ravens. 

I'll be glad to get this week 7 of most of my players on bye week over.  I came close Tiger.  I'm 1 point ahead of you, but I would need your Defense to take zero points Monday Night.  Russell Wilson could do it, but probably not Gino Smith. I said you would probably get me on my Bye Week replacements, but Wentz was not the reason you will win. He actually did better than your Mahomes.  I'll be glad to have my full team back next week. I had 5 or 6 off on Bye Week in week 7, and I knew that would be hard to overcome.

Everybody has at least one bad Bye Week on their schedule. Mine was Week 7 all along. At least I scored 180 plus points in week 6, so maybe I can get rolling again in week 8....You still have to catch and beat me on Monday Night at Seattle, and if your Defense gets no points, I win. So even with my replacement players, I'm giving you a battle for it.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 10-25-2021, 08:06 AM