Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(11-01-2021, 06:04 PM)kevin Wrote: You did win.  You won when Cowboys scored a TD instead of kicking FG to go into overtime.   I needed one more catch by either Lamb, Thielen or Schwartz.  You won, and may the Schwartz be with you. 

It was a bad loss for me on many ways. I was hoping to get back to 4-4 after my week 7 of so many bye week players out.  Instead 3-5.  But also Henry had few points, and turns out he may be out for rest of the season.  So I probably just lost my #1 draft pick who I took at pick 2 in round 1, and so far was doing great until this injury.   I will have to come up with a patch work stable of running backs, like riding on bald tires.  It's a huge setback, but others have lost top draft picks, so I'm not expecting sympathy or symphony, and I'm not giving up.  

You did win, you won as soon as the Sunday Night Game ended. Had it gone into overtime, I might have had one last chance, but that run by Elliott and then the TD pass to a Boys receiver I did not have ended the chance for The Cowboys kicking Field Goal to go into overtime.  Right there, you won it.  Elliott and then the TD pass.  One more pass catch would have won it for me,  but my 3 pass catchers in that game did not get the needed overtime. 

Henry gave me a good season, it just ends too early.  I can't replace Henry. I can only look for some bald tires to put on the car. 

But Congrats, You Did WIN. 

kevin, I hate to make this loss harder on you.  But you are like the third dude he's beat in the last several seasons.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 11-01-2021, 06:07 PM