Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(11-07-2021, 05:43 AM)kevin Wrote: I didn't think you were knocking me, just the state of free agency. 

So with Henry inured, I added RB's out of desperation. 

I still have Denver top rookie pick Williams and Giants Booker replacing Barkley for now.  I added Patriots Bolden and Ravens Freeman who have been good last three weeks. I added Tampa Ron Jones and Gio Bernard on Bye Week because Jones has rushed for yards and Gio has put up decent Fantasy Points, mostly weeks 3, 5 and 8.   I still have Henry on IR if somehow he comes back this season.  Without the quality of RB as Henry, I'm going with a quantity of RBs....I decided not to go with LeVon Bell who for a while has been all talk and no action. He averages 1 or 2 yards a carry, not Superstar Stats by any means.  Denver rookie Williams, Giants Booker, Patriots Bolden, Ravens Freeman, Tampa Jones and Gio Bernard all have upsides in a Running Back By Committee for now.   Denver Williams and Giants Booker start for me Today in week 9.  Week 10 might be different.  Yahoo giving points predictions is on top of who is being replaced or who is getting some playing time, so their prediction help a little. 

At various points this season I've also had all three Ravens RB and drafted Jones and Booker.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 11-07-2021, 10:38 AM