Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
An UGLY WIN, but I'll take it. Also, ALL of you will take it, because my team just beat Amellia Molitor that was in 1st Place in this League.

So that should bunch up many teams with the 6-2 team going to 6-3.

I really didn't think I would win with Josh Allen so bad, but Joe Burrow was worse for Molitor. As much as I wanted Bengals to win today, The Browns did my Fantasy Team a favor by shutting down Molitor having Burrow, Uzomah and Bengals Defense that all had rough days, as did my Bengals Boyd again.

Again, neither of us scored 100 points. Neither of us scored 90 points. A low scoring game of 85 to 74. I climb to 4-5 and not fall to 3-6. The big thing for the League is the 1st Place Team took a loss, so that should bunch up a log jam of teams around 1st Place.

I said I wasn't going to quit because Henry went down. An UGLY WIN, but still a Win.

Now, I'm not rubbing it in on Molitor, I wish I was 6-3 on the season and one of the 1st place teams like Molitor. My team was lousy, but sometimes you get lucky. I also caught Molitor with many Bye Week players off.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 11-08-2021, 01:48 AM