Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(11-11-2021, 11:08 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: As of the 2nd quarter on Thursday night football, I think I've lost for the week already.

I would need Josh Allen to have a better game against The Jets than he did last week against The Jaguars, and some others to step up.  You are still in it this week Tecmo, but The Dolphins helped. As QB Jackson finally put up a few points, the Ravens defense went down in points. With Jackson getting some late fantasy points, I needed your D to lose points, and the Jackson interception at end of game helped also.  Bell got less than a point on 1 carry for 1 yard and you had him in a receiver type spot.  Ravens kicker put up around 4 points. Defense put up 5 points. Jackson 16 points.   Now I had Freeman for 7 points. 

My team has been struggling, so you are still in it Tecmo, but The Dolphins did help me out huge as you loaded up with Ravens Starters in Jackson, Bell, Defense and Kicker for around 26 or 27 points.   It would help me if Josh Allen would put up 26 or 27 points by himself, but he would have to play way better than last week. I kind of need The Bills to beat The Jets in The Battle of New York State. 

That's THE KEY Tecmo, I need to root for quarterback points in Josh Allen, and you need to root for Jets Defense to stop the Bills QB.

I would like to get to 5-5 on the season, and you have used 4 starters already. I need my starters to step up Sunday.  If I do win this week, I will owe it to The Dolphins. 

Bengals move up on The Ravens thanks to The Dolphins.  I love that.  Maybe Browns or Steelers could lose.  I could see The Patriots winning and helping our Bye Week Bengals. 

Who knows, maybe The Dolphins might start providing some free agent answers if they start to get good. I don't like their QBs, but their WR's and TE's and RB's look interesting. Their Defense may be very good the 2nd half of year. Our Free Agency needs help from somewhere.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 11-12-2021, 04:50 AM