Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(11-16-2021, 04:30 AM)kevin Wrote: Hats of to Tecmo Bengals beating me by around 4 points.  Your KEY MOVE was picking up in Free Agency the Patriot RB who put up over 20 points for you.  That is hard on 2 counts.  #1. You never know who Patriots coach is going to use at RB week to week.  #2. You got him off our very weak Free Agent Pool.    Yahoo will give you a medal for adding a Free Agent who put up that many points in his first week for you. 

I went with my team that scored 180 points a few weeks back, minus injured Henry.  Same starters.  For some reason Cowboys stopped throwing to Swartz the TE the last 3 or 4 weeks.  Knox didn't do much on his return from injury as Bills TE.  Patrick who was questionable did play for Broncos, but didn't do much.  Arizona Defense looked like a solid choice, but Cowboys Defense on my bench with 20 some points hurt.  I have too many players not getting thrown the ball, such as Swartz and Boyd.  Swartz and Knox had been putting up good points for me weeks ago.  Dallas has got away from passing to TE, using him on just Blocking.

You picking up Stevenson.  The RB for Patriots who put up huge points.  For you to find that diamond in the rough, and our Free Agency is pretty rough,  You deserve an Award for finding your top player of the week in that pile of garbage Free Agents.  GREAT MOVE and ADDITION TO YOUR TEAM.  He tore The Browns Defense a new one.   

I wanted to get to 5-5 bad, and I was watching Monday game.  I was ahead on points until that last Rams drive and Kupp caught some garbage time passes 49ers were willing to give up with the big lead.  You beat me 106 to 102.   Still, it was that great Free Agent diamond in the rough move you made that beat me.  I was glad to see Browns lose though, even if your just added RB clobbered Browns and ME.

I'm still happy Ravens and Browns Lost and Steelers got tied in Pittsburgh by awful Lions.  None of them won in Bengals Bye Week.

So I fall to 4-6...No Quit...I try to win next week....It was nice having Henry while it lasted. I could use a lot more out of Josh Allen. He isn't having the year he had last year.

Luck was on my side as desperation was the weekly theme for my RBs. Stevenson and Moss were both Q up until game time because of concussions so I put in Bell for the Thursday night just to ensure I had an actual player earn points, that was a poor move by me.

I've been sticking with Moss, so of course when I bench him he scores a TD. I got lucky Stevenson had a big game. Had I not had gaps in my roster earlier in the year I'd still have guys on my team I originally drafted or picked up like Renfrow and Freeman. I've over planned and the weird roster configuration has made it that I've had to dump talent I wanted to keep. Strange fantasy season for sure. I'll take the W.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 11-16-2021, 10:35 AM