Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(11-18-2021, 02:17 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Well, the thing is, I'm better looking then Brad Pitt.

As a Bengals Fan, it's hard to like an actor whos last name is the beginning of Pitt-sburgh. 

At 4-6, and more bye weeks and injuries, I've decided to not use gimpy or questionable players Thursday Night.   Just not enough turn around time from Sunday.  As one can see by my adds and drops, it's been a tough choice at RB for me.  The Jets seem to let every RB in the NFL have a good day on them, even the back-ups.  So I decided on The Dolphins RB who has been mostly their #2 RB against poor run defense Jets.  That could change by Sunday, but for now I'm using Ravens Freeman and Dolphins Ahmed.  I wanted to be able to make changes after Thursday, Bolden of Patriots is too injury question with other RBs set to go, and the Atlanta RB that I picked up, i see he got his carries when second team put in last week, and the second stringer will be hard pressed to do much against Patriots D, and he may be back to almost no playing time anyway.  So with Henry injured and Williams on bye week, I jumped away from these bad Thursday Night RB choices that I had.  So I'm going with The Dolphins #2 RB to maybe get some Fantasy Points against weak run defense Jets.  With Henry out, Williams on Bye Week, Bolden banged up, Booker not practicing, and our Free Agency not that hot, I had to go to look through the pile of used spare tires and see if there is one bald tire with patches that might get me through the week at RB. It was almost Perine, but then I looked at who was playing The Jets and if any RB available against The Jets. There was Ahmad who Fantasy Leagues were pushing most of year as a good weekly addition. It seems all RBs get a few fantasy points on The Jets, even the second string. So Ahmed became the used spare tire I grabbed out of the garbage bin. On the car and out the door for 10 dollars.

I could use Bengals to start using Boyd again.  I can't drop him.  If Chase or Higgins get injured, Bengals would have to go to Boyd.  Really, they should be using all 3 like the Super Bowl St Louis Rams offense of 20 years ago.  Dallas TE Schultz was no longer getting passes, and neither has Boyd, but I just can't drop Boyd.  If anything happens to Chase or Higgins, Boyd of 1,000 yards each season gets passes again, but he should be getting passes now.  The KEY to Bengals winning is to use all 3, Chase, Higgins, Boyd and hit the open man.   I really don't like it when 2 or 3 are all in the same area, that's bad offense, stretch the defense.  One go Left One go Right, One go up the middle, somebody should get open, and if all covered then Mixon should be wide open for a pass, or Uzomah.  I hang on to Boyd because Bengals are stupid not to be using all their weapons like the St Louis Rams did 20 years ago of Kurt Warner and The Greatest Show On Turf.  Like basketball, the Bengals should be in a too many receivers to cover offense, and Hit The Open Man. Burrow as their Kurt Warner.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 11-18-2021, 04:11 AM