Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
I needed the points my Thanksgiving Day players put up. I'm glad I saw Lamb scratched at last second after all the hype that he was great and good to go. I had things to do and places to go Thanksgiving. I cooked a 23 pound Turkey and as it finished I had to make 6 boxes of Stove Top to go with it, to take to neighbors as I promised. So not a good day for last second game moves, but I'm glad I swapped Lamb out and avoided his zero this week. I will need all these points today because Holmscreek has all his big point players Sunday, including Tom Brady. At least Josh Allen woke up with a good Fantasy Points Game for me, and that helped my TE Knox as well.

So I'm out front because of Thanksgiving Day, but Holmscreek has all his team but one going Sunday. He has the players to catch and pass me. Still, I have to be happy with the points my players put up today. It gives me a shot at getting to 6-6 and off being under .500 ball. I'm just glad I found out Lamb scratched before the game and before I spent Holiday at neighbors.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 11-26-2021, 01:48 AM