Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
Now at 6-6, I take on a 7-5 team that has Aaron Rodgers and Packers Kicker and Browns Chubb on Bye Weeks. I can use all the help I can get, and I don't mind seeing his Superstars on Bye Week. I don't mind saying I'm trying to get to 7-6 and above.500, and Keep winning and make the Play-Offs. NO QUIT. ....This does not mean he loses with Bye Week players off....But at least I don't have to take on Rodgers and Chubb Fantasy Points. My quarterback Allen is in a tough Rival Game with Patriots at Buffalo Monday Night. Patriots Defense is hard to put points on, but Buffalo at Home will be trying to Win the Division. A Good Game. Allen needs to have a good enough game to win. It helps that I'm not going up against Aaron Rodgers on Bye Week. Chubb either for that matter. I have some Bills in a tough Rival Game with Patriots, and Bills points may be down from normal in such a tough battle. I expect it to come down to Monday Night if I win or lose, since my QB plays Monday Night. So I will be glued to the New England at Buffalo Game for the AFC East winner this year.

Of course, Go Bengals against Chargers as Bengals need to keep winning to make play-offs also. Chargers are a Wild Card Hunt Team, so this would be a Big Win.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 11-30-2021, 06:51 AM