Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
I was glad too add old DeSean Jackson this morning. He had a huge week for Raiders last week, and Raiders are using him more and more. He has been a top receiver for teams in the past. Looks like he still has some game. For our limited Free Agency, he is a good add on to my Bench. I doubt I start him this week, but another week like last week, and I will have to make him a starter. I had another player go on season ending IL, and in dumping him, I needed to fill a roster spot. DeSean Jackson having big games was a good add on for me. Tennessee on a bye week I think, but The ex Browns runner they are now using to replace Henry, I'm hoping adding Hilliard last week adds to my team. Once Henry went down, I had to rebuild my team, since nobody can really fill Henrys Fantasy Points. I had to pick up RB's that nobody else wanted, but my hope is somebody emerges from my garbage dump of RB's to give me points. I only need 2 RB's to start. I'm content to use WR and TE at the other spots if I'm limited on quality RB's. In fact, I would prefer good pass catching Fantasy Points like deceased Raiders owner Al Davis who said the fastest way to score is pass.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 12-01-2021, 04:31 PM