Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
I've decided to bench Bills QB- Allen, TE-Knox and RB Brieda in that Monday Nighter against #1 Defense Patriots. I'm going Chicken on that game. I see a Bills and Patriots Defenses as a Defensive Low Scoring Game for both teams....I added Raiders QB Carr who leads NFL in passing yards and just had good game against Cowboys Defense in Dallas. Washington Defense has not been that great. Carr should be a more solid choice than Allen against Patriots. Boyd against Chargers worst Defense in NFL lately replaces Knox, and if Bengals throw Boyd the ball, he will get points for me against weak Chargers Defense. Baltimore Freeman is no Mixon, but Steelers Defense has stunk last few weeks and I hear Watt is all Covid like. Freeman a better choice than Brieda against Patriots Defense.

So I'm going Chicken on my Buffalo Bills players against Patriots Coach and their NFL #1 Defense Monday Night. I don't want to sit back, fall behind, and hope for Monday Night points that the Patriots never let me have. Yahoo would say not to bench Allen so good at QB, but Patriots shut him down to nothing in a game last year. Carr of Raiders at home against Washington should be a safe way to get around 20 points. Yes, I'm going Chicken on my Bills players against that Patriots Coach and Defense. To the Bench they go, as if a Bye Week.

Bills may win a low scoring Defensive Rival Game, but that does me no good on Fantasy Points. So I'm going chicken, but my guess is the Patriots Coach wins the Buffalo game more often than not.

I can't believe I'm rooting for Dallas tonight, but I have Lamb, Schutz and Cowboys Defense going and I can't have 3 Goose Eggs. Sgt. Schultz worries me because some times he gets points, and sometimes I SEE NOTHING, like Hogan's Hero's.

ADD ON : Dallas came through. Schultz was 3 points low. Lamb got the expected Yahoo points. Dallas Defense was 9 points over Subtract Schultz 3 from Defense 9 and I'm 6 points over where I should be on Yahoo. That's not as much as all the points I put up Thanksgiving Thursday, but I have to say Thursday has been good to me last few weeks. This by no way has anything won for me, not even close, but at least I didn't get killed on the Thursday games. I'm where I need to be, and a few points better. Yahoo says I'm now a 60 % favorite. I'll say it's 50 / 50 considering Kermit is hard to beat.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 12-02-2021, 08:17 AM