Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(12-06-2021, 11:52 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I think that's how it works kev.   And by the way, be careful how you talk about the baby on the crapper readin' the paper over there, he's in charge.

Don't look now, but Sho Nuff has a good chance of making the play-offs.  Is this who you kid and call the asscomish ?  He seems to be driving hard to flush your baby in the play-offs.  While most of us 7-6 teams will knock each other off head to head this week, Sho Nuff could go 7-7 and he has score a lot of points, and had the problem of having more points scored against him than any other team.  I know you laughed the week Sho Nuff beat me early on saying he never wins, but guard that toilet handle, because it looks like he has plans of moving up and flushing the baby. 

I'm up against it with Harley this week, A tough battle.  Yahoo has him favorite. One of us end up 7-7.  There is another battle of 7-6 teams where one has to end up 7-7.  Sho Nuff rising to 7-7 with all his points scored could move into play-offs. If he is the one you kid as asscomish, he may be like Austin Powers movie Fat Bass-tard seeing Mini Me, and he wants to Eat The Baby. 

A Super Bowl of Sho Nuff vs Tigers Maulers is looking possible.  If he is who you call asscommish, he may want to sit his royal bum upon the baby's toilet, taking the baby's place upon the royal throne and stealing his newspaper. 

( all in good fun....but Sho Nuff is moving up and ready to beat all of us in the play-offs. He may start by knocking 2 teams that are 7-6 now out of play-offs this week, and one of them could be me. ). 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 12-07-2021, 12:24 PM