Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
I just want to say at end of regular season, this is a good tough league, all 12 teams.

I can say this in my first year in it because there are no doormat teams with 0, 1 or 2 wins that were easy wins each week. Every team put up wins, any team could beat any team on any given week. The tight standings show that.

As for myself, Harley got me and I drop from 4th. I think I'm lucky enough to still be in 6th at 7-7, maybe. After Monday the play-off picture will be more clear. If I'm in at 6th, it really doesn't matter who I play, because everybody is tough.

I'm sorry Bengals lost in overtime. It was a good game. Both teams played well, as per the overtime. I'm just sorry I am old enough to have watched every painful 49ers wins over Bengals, and this is another dagger to the heart. Now I see why there is a song, I left my heart in San Francisco. San Francisco has broke my heart many times as a Bengals Fan. As Fans on Bengals Site will complain about the Bengals all week and take the negative road, I will not. For the fact is, the Bengals are going to have to beat Baltimore and Cleveland in the last 4 weeks anyway, even if they had beat 49ers. They have to beat Baltimore and they don't want to be swept by Cleveland. Bengals could finish 5-1 against the AFC North, and that could win the division. Of course they have to go to Denver now, always a hard place to play. As Always, Go Bengals.

At end of regular season. I just wanted to say this is a good, competitive League, all 12 teams are tough, the standings close, any team can beat you at any week. Most Leagues have some patsy's that are easy wins, not this League. I expected a Bengals Site League to be tough and all 12 teams were.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 12-13-2021, 05:46 AM