Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(01-03-2022, 11:39 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Fellows, unless Chubb scores 72 points tonight and my back Harris gets 0 points, it appears I am the 2021-2022 Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League winner.

I must note, I without a doubt knew I was winning the league. I never strayed from my winning mentality.  Hilarious

I appreciate Cooper Kupp and Ja'Marr Chase for carrying my team throughout the season and playoffs. Chase especially gets props for being the MVP in the championship game with 50.10 points.

[Image: cooper-kupp-jamarr-chase.jpg]

It is also worth noting an undrafted QB contributed to victory. That's right, my team was so much better than yours I didn't even need a real QB in the playoffs. Nice job, Taysom Hill.

[Image: taysom-hill-saints.jpg]

Finally, cheers are given to the god Vidar. Although his vengeance was felt with a wasted first round pick of Saquon Barkley, I cannot help but think he nudged my team to victory.

Remember, I am a winner and...

[Image: 200.gif]

Vidar demands tribute in the form of +reputation awarded for my championship.

This was a fun a league and fun thread. I will play again next year so I can repeat as champion!

Congrats Tecmo.  You can be optimistic now bro.  It's all yours!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 01-03-2022, 09:13 PM