Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
TECMO WINS 2021 SEASON CHAMPIONSHIP

His main strength in The Play-Offs was he had the 2 Hottest Receivers in Football. KUPP and CHASE. Kupp put up over 40 points against me in the Play-Offs. Chase put up over 50 points against Kermit in Championship. Tecmo nailed it on drafting 2 WR's that would put up amazing points through the Play-Offs. Others were stronger at QB, but his QB's put up enough. Battling through covid and injuries as all teams were, Tecmo managed to put up almost 200 points in the Super Bowl. Just about all his starters put up over 10 points. Chase huge game against the Chiefs was over 50 points right there. Besides putting up almost 200 points, Tecmo had over 70 points to spare on a very solid bench. So as some of us drafted RB and QB, in the end it was Tecmo drafting Kupp and Chase that Dominated the Play-Offs.

Rams KUPP and Bengals CHASE on the same Fantasy Team was a combo of WR's that Nobody was going to beat in Play-Offs.

Congrats to TECMO on Championship

Good season by everybody

Congrats to our CINCINNATI BENGALAS beating Chiefs and winning AFC NORTH to secure a Play-Off Game in THE JUNGLE. So we are all Happy over Chase big games. With Burrow, Chase, Higgins, Boyd, Uzomah, Mixon, Perine, Sample and a good Defense, our BENGALS are ready for The Play-Offs. If they can beat the back to back Super Bowl Chiefs, they are HOT enough to Beat Anybody. This team is better than 2005 or 2009 or 2011 to 2015. Teams would double team Chad or Green in The Play-Offs. They can't double team Chase. Just as the 1981 Super Bowl team had Curtis, Collinsworth, Verser, Ross, Pete Johnson and too many to double team any one player, so is Chase, Higgins, Boyd, Uzonmah and Mixon. Anderson or Burrow to throw the ball. Chad or Green would get double or triple teamed in play-offs, and there is the difference. If teams would double down on Chase, the others would score very easy. The most weapons since the 1981 Super Bowl Bengals. I know, I've seen all Bengals since 1968.

GO BENGALS

Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 01-04-2022, 11:40 AM