Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(01-04-2022, 02:32 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I did that in the semis and it cost me. I kept Gordon in as my flex instead of swapping him for Singletary and needed 21 combined from Kamara and Geseki in that Monday night game and they both bombed. Then i ended up scoring 180 in the consolation game, easily more than the guy that won it.  Sad

I had Burrow, Chase and Jefferson carrying me all year and i was #1 with a bullet all year. Just goes to show you how fickle FF can be.  Hilarious

To make it even more funny, i missed out on the playoffs by 5 points (my nephew was playing the guy seeded right in front of me in the last week and he lost by 4.something--12 team league and the top 4 make it) in the other league i manage between co-workers and family. I then proceeded to outscore everyone that made it, 161 and 143. So that's 2 imaginary titles i have this year.  Mellow

I completely agree, luck is necessary as the FF gods are fickle. My top picks were terrible for the most part: Barkley, Waller, and Lamar. I got lucky in the playoffs with Kupp and Chase having big games at the right time. The Bengals Board was a fun league to participate in and I hope to play again next season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - TecmoBengals - 01-04-2022, 02:39 PM