Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(11-29-2015, 10:33 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: You deserve neg rep for your continued ignorance. However, I don't roll like that. Not sure what the deal is with you and your obvious continued butt hurt towards me. I mean, I know it's big but your ole lady takes it like a champ. A gaping man-hole like yourself should be able to handle it without having to whimper for attention like a little vagina all of the time.

On a side note it would have been a great year to go against me in fantasy football as several of my team's have been very flaccid this year. A subject with which I'm sure that you can relate Vas.

Dude I don't actually care.  I'm just glad you're playing along at this point.  Fun stuff.  You actually broke that big 24 oz nati light can off in my gapping butthole in another league.  But you got sloppy seconds from everyone else in this league, so go ahead and get yourself checked because Johnny Colitis' dingy smelled something rotten.  I've been pushing rope in this league all year. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Vas Deferens - 12-02-2015, 06:57 PM