Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(06-20-2022, 09:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The 2 newest league members; unless anyone has objection are:

CloeHokie

Johnny Cupcakes

Sounds good.  

Again, you were talking suggestions.  One was 2 new Members.  The other was cutting the size of our teams.  I think the 2 go hand in hand.  If the other 12 teams are reduced 2 players each, that opens 24 players to help accommodate the 2 New Player Teams.  Some talked about our draft being too many rounds last year.  We did have larger rosters than most Fantasy Leagues.   Eliminating 2 Draft Rounds will help the 2 New Teams, and it won't hurt the other 12 teams one bit.  We would still have the Injured List Spot to keep a key Injured Player.  If we don't reduce our Starting Roster, we could at least reduce our Bench Roster. I just think freeing up 24 NFL players to help add 2 new teams is needed. I'm willing to play with 2 less players on my team. At the very least we should go 1 less player and free up 12 NFL Players for the 2 new teams. I have no access to my 2021 team I had, but I'm sure I could play 2022 with 2 less players on my team.

Sounds good. 2 more teams for 2022 and a 14 team league.  

Tiger Tiger added to   Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger  Tiger 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 06-21-2022, 05:18 AM