Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(06-21-2022, 05:18 AM)kevin Wrote: Sounds good.  

Again, you were talking suggestions.  One was 2 new Members.  The other was cutting the size of our teams.  I think the 2 go hand in hand.  If the other 12 teams are reduced 2 players each, that opens 24 players to help accommodate the 2 New Player Teams.  Some talked about our draft being too many rounds last year.  We did have larger rosters than most Fantasy Leagues.   Eliminating 2 Draft Rounds will help the 2 New Teams, and it won't hurt the other 12 teams one bit.  We would still have the Injured List Spot to keep a key Injured Player.  If we don't reduce our Starting Roster, we could at least reduce our Bench Roster. I just think freeing up 24 NFL players to help add 2 new teams is needed. I'm willing to play with 2 less players on my team. At the very least we should go 1 less player and free up 12 NFL Players for the 2 new teams. I have no access to my 2021 team I had, but I'm sure I could play 2022 with 2 less players on my team.

Sounds good. 2 more teams for 2022 and a 14 team league.  

Tiger Tiger added to   Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger  Tiger 
Once I open the league; you'll have access to last year's team
(06-21-2022, 09:49 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Maybe I'm old school, but I like the idea of having a pure-TE only position and less hybrid options. That said, if I don't get my preference I also don't care. I'm good with whatever.

Time to defend my championship!
We will have to put this to a vote. i can see how it would affect draft strategy drastically. 
(06-21-2022, 10:56 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Yea well if I don't get my preference then I'm gonna rage out and quit the league so you guys best not even discuss something I might dislike! Sarcasm

But yea I'm good with two new members, don't really care for keepers but I can adjust. I'm also in favor of a TE spot being only TE. 

I actually prefer the classic roster layout of QB, RB,RB,WR,WR,TE, DEF, K. Especially with adding even more players to the league. Already picking up trash near the end of the draft with 12 so no need to make it worse.

But yea as usual I can roll with anything.

There will definitely be fewer spots. I like what you have there, but may prefer for the TE to be a TE/WR...don't quit yet; I'm not disapproving your suggestion; I'm just recommending the league vote..

As to the new members. Cloe and JC were in the league on the mothership and JC actually started this league.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 06-21-2022, 05:48 PM