Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(06-21-2022, 05:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Once I open the league; you'll have access to last year's team
We will have to put this to a vote. i can see how it would affect draft strategy drastically. 

There will definitely be fewer spots. I like what you have there, but may prefer for the TE to be a TE/WR...don't quit yet; I'm not disapproving your suggestion; I'm just recommending the league vote..

As to the new members. Cloe and JC were in the league on the mothership and JC actually started this league.

Here is why I go along with your TE / WR.   The TE for Dallas was good last year, but many games they only used him as a Blocker.  The TE for 49ers of course is good, but many games they only use him as a Blocker, and he is fine with that.  More and more, the TE is going back to being just a Blocker on Runs and an extra blocker on pass plays on many NFL Teams.  So the upside to your TE / WR position is a team can be lucky enough to draft a Kelce, but there really are not 14 good TE's in the NFL anymore. There are no Blocking Points.   So it gives the option of drafting a Kelce type or a WR, which is better for the draft since there are very few Kelce types.  

So more and more NFL Coaches are using the TE as just an extra O Lineman and many games these coaches TE never get a pass thrown to them.  Since there are no points for blocking in Fantasy, I think your TE / WR spot makes sense.  Much better than whoever drafts Kelce may have the only good points at that position over the season. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 06-24-2022, 01:38 AM