Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(06-24-2022, 11:19 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm guessing it's a bad idea for me to keep my fantasy champion winning QB, Taysom Hill.  Hilarious

You even used Big Ben, who is gone.  Hey, you won by having Super Bowl WR's Kupp and Chase.   Yahoo says in mock drafts so far, many are now taking QB near last.  Maybe everybody heard about you Tecmo winning with whatever QB was in the Free Agent scrap heap each week.  

Talking QBs, How good is Mahomes going to be without Hill.  How good is Hill going to be at Miami without Mahomes.  It Do Change Things. The Magic KC had may be gone.  We will see.  The Raiders and Chargers may be on the rise in the AFC West.  Players going to other teams, that does not always work out well in The NFL.  Mahomes and Hill had something special in Fantasy Points, but now it is gone.  Bengals however still have Burrow to Chase and Higgins and Boyd. With blocking that makes them still tough. I don't see The Rams or 49ers falling apart in 2022. The Chiefs though will not be the same team. I don't think they can replace Hill. I also don't see Hill being as good at Miami without Mahomes.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 06-24-2022, 03:41 PM