Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(06-24-2022, 05:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: For the new members who don't "Speak Kevin" yet:

He's in favor of 14 teams, a TE/WR flex, and 15 round draft.

No, that's wrong.   We had an 18 round draft last year.  I'm suggesting cutting back to a 16 round draft.  

We each give up 2 players to add the 2 new teams and still save Free Agency.  

I would suggest dropping either the WR / RB spot OR one of the WR/ RB / TE spots.  We drop one starting spot and one Bench spot. 

We would still have 1 more starting spots than a regular Yahoo League and the same Bench spots as a regular Yahoo League.  

The League Manager mentioned adding 2 teams and maybe cutting back roster sizes.  I think they go hand in hand 

Again, it's the Math. Last year we had 216 drafted players with 18 rounds. Adding 2 Teams would make it 252 drafted players. If we only draft 16 rounds, it's 224 drafted players and we save our Free Agency Pool so it isn't pure garbage all season. Injuries and Bye Weeks create a need for all 14 teams to want a decent Free Agent Pool.  

Now if the League Manager has changed his mind on cutting rosters, I'm fine with an 18 Round Draft.  Just nobody count on any Free Agency Help if we go from drafting 216 players to drafting 252 players.  However if the League Manager is still looking for a way to cut rosters, I suggest again dropping one starting spot and one bench spot and drafting 16 rounds. 

I only mentioned these suggestions because the League Manager mentioned 2 new teams and maybe cutting rosters and he asked for opinions or suggestions from us. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 06-25-2022, 03:54 AM