Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(06-17-2022, 05:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Team, I'll be renewing the league very soon and will be looking at options/suggestions (just don't bust a spring if I suggest something).

Current thoughts:

Expanding to a 14 team league with 2 divisions of 7.

Limit the scoring positions. Last year we just had too many (IMO)

2 "double header" weeks

Keeper Supplemental draft

let me know if you have any ideas to spice it up

Here it is.  Limit The Scoring Positions and adding 2 teams.  Let me know if you have any ideas. 

I'm suggesting we had a WR / RB spot and 2 WR / RB / TE spots.  We drop one of the three and reduce 7 bench players to 6 bench players.  

Going from 18 rounds to 16 rounds 

So I agree with the League Manager on limiting scoring positions.  Going from 12 teams to 14 teams will ruin Free Agency if we don't drop at least 2 draft rounds.  Again going from 216 players to 252 players, but 16 rounds keeps us at 224 players.  That would save Free Agent Pool for all 14 teams, and injuries and bye weeks happen. 

I agree with this idea to add teams but also limit scoring positions.  I'm suggesting 1 less scoring position and 1 less bench spot.  That still leaves us with 10 scoring positions and 6 bench spots and one IL
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 06-25-2022, 04:27 AM