Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
I just saw on Yahoo. Our Live Draft is Thursday August 25th at 7:00 PM

So that means I will have to keep an eye on THIS site to Pick whatever is used to get a spot in The Draft. You won't see it on Yahoo, I discovered that last year. Soon we will be having to read our League Managers post on here and make a Pick of whatever that is used to find each of us a Draft Spot. It's a key thing to look for on here. As I remember last year, teams that weren't on here doing the Draft Pick thing could have been replaced by another team player, or so it sounded.

So be looking on here for the League Managers post on how to get a Draft Spot for August 25th. I think last year we choose Greek Gods or something. Each one had a pre hidden Draft Position. I was confused at first, but I figured it out and got a Draft Spot. This year it will probably be something else. Yes, it beats people fighting over Pick 5 in the middle. Just like the gangster movie where the bald head guy gives out names like Mister Pink, Mister Blue, because if the gangsters picked they would all be fighting to be Mister Black.

Really there are no bad draft positions, it all evens out. Anyway, The Draft Time on Yahoo is Set. So be looking on This Site for The League Managers Draft post. You will not see it on Yahoo, only here.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 07-18-2022, 05:17 PM