Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
I'M IN

Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger

Still so happy Bengals not only finally on in the Play-Offs for first time in 30 years, but went all the way to Super Bowl. They beat Ravens and play-off Steelers twice. They beat play-off Raiders twice. A tough play-off win at Tennessee against the good Titans Defense. They beat play-off Kansas City twice who had won the AFC a few years in a row. They played the LA Rams in LA tough, and that was a Home Game for LA, it sure wasn't played in Cincinnati. Bengals have most of that team returning including Super Bowl Defense, with some improvements hopefully on O-Line in Free Agency. So Bengals should pick up right where they left off and be a great team. The coaches I think are back, no losses like they year we lost Zimmer.

So it should be a great Fantasy Season and also another great Bengals season. I love how Bengals beat Baltimore twice. Baltimore coach puts everybody on the line to stuff the run, so Bengals coaches simply had Burrow throw and there was nobody back to keep Bengals receivers from going over 50 yards for touchdowns. Bengals coaches were smart, I've seen that work against Paterno or Woody Hayes over stacking to stuff the run, you just throw over all those defenders on the line. It's how Miami beat the 1985 Bears rushing everybody, Marino picked them apart. Bengal Coaches out smarted Ravens Coaches. I hope Ravens keep doing it, Bengals Coaches know how to beat it. It was funny to see all the Ravens up on the D Line, Burrow pass, and nobody back to keep Chase, Higgins, Boyd, Uzomah from going all the field for pretty easy scores. On first down and the entire defense is up to stuff Mixon, throw the ball, it's an easy touchdown.

I see a flaw in my Fantasy Draft last year. I had to pick at #2, which means you don't pick again until late 2 and early 3. I see my draft mistake in those first 3 picks. I won't say what it was, but I see it now. The same mistake could happen at any spot in the draft, early or late. I won't say what it was, but I see what I did wrong in the first 6 rounds of last years draft. It's clear to me what I did wrong, and it limited me second half of season. The end of our draft, we go a few extra rounds. I also want to have my team in the first 13 rounds, because the rounds after that are scrub players you can't count on. Not much worth drafting after round 13. Auto-Pick might be as good as anything after round 13. I have did a few Mocks on Yahoo and I now have a system that works OK if I pick at #1 or #7 or last at #14. Going at #2 took me by surprise, and I made a huge mistake with my draft, I can see that now. I can't say what that mistake was, but it was a big mistake by me.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 07-22-2022, 10:27 AM