Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-02-2022, 02:24 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I'm late to the party. Has the draft date and time been set yet?
Funny stuff Tecmo and Faulk.

Yahoo Site says Draft is August 25th, Thursday at 7 PM.  

Haven't did the the thing yet picking something that gives Draft Spots.  Keep an eye out for that. Wasn't it Fantasy Wizards or Greek Gods or something last year. That should be coming up soon on this site, picking something that gives a secret draft position.

You might want to say, " I'M IN " as we all have done.  

Meanwhile I'm going against you in Baseball this week. You have the hot team all season out in front, and I'm knocking myself out trying to pull  huge upset over you so I can get back to .500 ball and make a late season run.  You have a great baseball team smoking everybody. We are close in points after 2 days, but still 5 days to go. Your pitcher for Toronto put up 41 points tonight, which is huge. That's 2 weeks worth of points in one game. I'm lucky to still be close.  I'm not without some players like Judge, and I will need them, because you score a ton of points each week. 

Glad to see you got your computer site glitch with Bengals Boards solved and back on here that you mentioned on baseball site.  Ready for some Football.  Should be a good season.  I tried to get the word in that you were IN again, and were fixing a Log In problem with this site.  

Glad to see you got in Houndizzles...and I've been watching my Cincy Red Tigers trying to keep up with you tonight in baseball.   I'm looking forward to our Football Draft this month.  I've did Mocks from all 14 positions, and really I think you can build a good team no matter where you draft. Yes, have been practicing Yahoo Mocks. Well, they give you an idea how Yahoo has it set up, and how to find and select players.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 08-03-2022, 02:21 AM