Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-05-2022, 06:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I've cleaned out my PMs. I need email addresses from the following:

Cloe
JC
rfaulk

Just send me a PM or post it here.

Also below are the current roster settings:

QB-1
RB-1
WR-2
W/T-1
W/T/R- 1
K-1
DEF-1
DEF Player-1
BENCH-7
IR-2

Thanks for The Info....So 16 draft rounds....So we still draft a Defensive Team, but new is drafting a Defensive Player.  I'm already figuring there will be a ton of defensive players left on the board at the end of the draft rounds.  If there is 12 or 14 of us, there is certainly 12 or 14 good D players in the NFL.  I would think, which D Players are most likely to take the ball the other way and score Touchdowns like Deion Sanders use to.  I've never drafted a D Player, but sounds like a Fun twist.  

Thanks for all the Draft Info....Will be looking for your posts....I don't want to miss it if you have us pick a thing that holds a hidden draft position like last year.  I'll quickly pick whatever to draft wherever.  I feel there are no bad draft positions and they all even out as it snakes around. 

So we don't really need a TE again, but if Kelce is on the board, he puts up huge points.  Once season got started last year, often there were better TE's in Free Agency than WR's, if I needed to add a pass catcher.  So Tight Ends are still a good option to draft or add as season is going.  Some TE's in the NFL get thrown the ball a lot in the end zone on red zone plays, so a top TE gets to score Touchdowns on those Alley OOP passes to the basketball player sized TE. I can see a place in NFL for a 7 foot tall basketball Tight End when in Red Zone, or any real good Alley Ooop hoops player in college who can rise up, catch and dunk, but do it with a football.

It all looks good....Ready for some Football.....and GO BENGALS. ... Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 08-07-2022, 03:26 PM