Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-24-2022, 04:03 PM)kevin Wrote: I'm hoping Yahoo lets us go in and look around The Draft Room 24 hours before draft or at least morning of tomorrows draft.  I would like to see if there is a D Player position to also click on, and what players are listed High or Low.  

Remember, we draft a Defense Team as normal, but also he now added Defensive Player of Choice Pick as well.  

Now me, I'm thinking they put up the least points over the season and Kicker should maybe come before D Player.  I'm thinking near the end I take my D Player, but I would like to know who is where on Yahoo List.  I have a list of 28 D Players who did well in Sacks or Interceptions in 2021.  Yahoo probably will let me in The Draft Room soon to get a Pre Draft idea of where my list of names are.  That is really all I need now, because I'm as set as I'm going to be on Drafting all my other positions.

I still think taking Fat Randy as my Kicker in Round One is the smart move. That way nobody else on here can get Fat Randy, and I'm guaranteed to Win IT All and to GO All The WAY as Howard Cosell use to say.  FAT RANDY is my PICK in Round One.  That should cement what kind of season I'm going to have like Santa Claus coming early.

In regards to Ravens Jackson.  I really don't want an AFC NORTH QB who goes against Bengals.  Of course The Browns and Steelers don't have a QB that I would want.  However if the draft plays out that Jackson is the best I can get after a run on QB's, Yes I would take Jackson.  I'm hoping it doesn't come to that. I have not taken AFC North Teams off my board, they all have players I would draft during all our Rounds.  I can not build an All Bengals Team, and there are AFC North Players that I would take if I thought they were the BPA when I draft in each round. I saw how this League was in last years Draft.  Some of you went early to get all Bengals from QB to RB to WR to TE to Defense to Kicker.  It's a Bengals League, and it will happen again. Bengals will go FAST, especially after a Super Bowl Season.  I can NOT take the other 3 AFC NORTH teams off my board, I need the other 31 teams ON MY BOARD in a Bengals League sure to grab Bengals Quick and Fast.

Pretty sure the draft room will only open 30 minutes before the draft. That's usually what the standard is anyway.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 08-24-2022, 05:02 PM