Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
Yes, Good Draft Everybody.

I got pretty much who I wanted. Only error was computer took a kicker I didn't want on 2nd to Last pick, but I had a Last Pick to get a Kicker I did want. As for D Player, I had my list. Once we started getting into the bottom of the garbage can players, I looked for TJ Watt but he was taken. I got 2 and 8 on my D Player List, Bears Quinn and Rams Donald who tormented Bengals in Super Bowl. Now all this talk they won't score points. They are a part of the League this year. At least I got 2 that I liked in last part of Draft. I also like my Defensive Teams of NFC Championship Game 49ers and AFC CHAMPS BENGALS. I feel I mixed it up on Bye Weeks. Mostly I'm not a One Trick Pony at RB as I was last year. When Henry got injured, my season struggled. So this year at Pick 13, I took Giants Barkley but in 4th Round backed it up with Bears Montgomery. Took 49ers WR Samuel and Chiefs Mahomes in between. I had been Mock Practicing taking back to back RBs at pick 13 and 16, but I would not have got a Top WR. Doing Mocks today, it looked like Montgomery was a very good 4th round back-up. Again, when Henry went down last year, I hadn't covered that. I feel I'm even covered if Mahomes gets injured with Patriots QB. I didn't draft enough back-ups in case of injuries last year, and I tried to correct that this year.

I've been practicing mocks for hours for this today. I'm happy with who I got. You can never get everybody you want.

It looks like everybody put together some Tough Teams. Bengals Fans know their Football. Should be a Good Season.

Thanks to the League Manager of this for all the work he put in over the summer, getting new players in, and setting this all up. I think the D Player position sounds interesting.

GO BENGALS..... Tiger Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 08-25-2022, 09:48 PM