Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
All this talk about the new D Player Position. Unless it changes to Tackles, We are looking for a Sacks Guy or an Interception Guy or somebody who gets a lot of Fumbles. We already have had Defensive Team. So I look on this as an Extra MONSTER MAN to add points to your Defensive Team with some Sacks or Turnovers.

Now Yahoo offers no 2021 Stats, but ESPN and other sites have 2021 Stats on D Leaders in Sacks, Interceptions Leaders. Make a List, go back to Yahoo, and Free Agency opens Sunday Morning. Their are still many 2021 Sacks and Interceptions Leaders in Free Agency. Do the Math, there is only 14 of us. There is still some real Monsters on Sacks or Interceptions in Free Agency Sunday Morning.

I think of it as our D Team will get the Tackles Points and all that, This is an Extra Sacks or Interceptions Monster Man Add On. No, you do not want a guy who makes Tackles and never a Sack or a Turnover. We are looking for a Sacks or Turnovers MONSTER MAN. Sundays Free Agency still has plenty.

I think the League Manager did a great job adding more teams and setting everything up. I think the New D Player is interesting. Since we already had the Draft, perhaps D Player Tackles is something we could vote on Next Year, since we have already had the Draft and some of us did read the Rules on Scoring. Hey, there are still many great Sacks and Turnovers Players in Free Agency Sunday Morning. There are only 14 of us, and the NFL has many good Sacks and Interception Guys.

My only thing Sunday Morning is I have a 2nd Kicker to drop. Near end of draft the computer gave me an unwanted lousy kicker by draft error. So I'll be looking for a RB or WR or TE to replace with Sunday Morning. I don't need 2 Kickers and this extra mistake one looks lousy.

Here, The Top 6 Sacks Leaders Still on The Board Sunday: Parsons, C Jordan, Landry, Golden, Reddick, C Jones

The Top 6 Interceptions plus returns towards Pick 6 : JC Jackson, R. Douglas, Byard, X McKinney, x Howard, B McCain

That is 12 still on the board Sunday Morning. From ESPN STATS and finding on Yahoo as undrafted. Maybe this helps some of you since Yahoo gives no D Player Stats. If you go to Players and type in name, then click on player, you will get his BIO, and you can judge for yourself. Parsons of Dallas is one heck of a Sacks Guy. We remember Landry of Tennessee.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 08-27-2022, 04:08 AM