Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
GOOD NEWS :

Yahoo now has D player Stats

If you go on Yahoo D Players you will see who had the most Fantasy Points in 2021 or you can look at who is projected to have the most in 2022.

2 Players already added on Parsons and Von Miller today, both good Pick Ups

There are still many good players. It would appear that players that get TACKLES FOR LOSSES and SACKS put up the most POINTS. Some Monster that gets in the backfield and not only gets the QB, but throws down RB's before they get started.

I tried to put an ESPN List on here, but the heck with that. Forget that. Yahoo now has added Stats to the D Players names.

I can tell you that I'm not happy that I see Bengals Ogunjobi now with Steelers along with Watt and two other top rated players. It appears The Steelers Hulked Up on Defense in off season more than I thought, with 4 Monsters who get in other teams backfields often. They bring one tough D to the table Bengals opening day, but so do Super Bowl Bengals, so that could be one heck of a Defensive Game to start the season. GO BENGALS

For those still needing D Players, Yahoo has added Available Player D Stats, and there are some at the Top still not on a team in our League. Yahoo seems to be very high on this D Line player from Carolina. Another one that is high on the list in 2021 and 2022 list is Heyward.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 08-28-2022, 12:10 PM