Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
MESSAGE TO LEAGUE MANAGER :

I see your scoring adjustments to D Player Sacks, Interceptions, Tackles For Losses.

However League Settings show no points if someone's D Player would score a Touchdown. If you look at D Players In Yahoo, you will see Sacks, Int, TFL and TD. So the category is already in Yahoo, it just needs League Manager to apply some points for a TD.

Since a Defensive Touchdown is a Huge Play in a game, you would think if somebody's player was lucky enough to score a TD, that would count for 6 Points. It's not like these D Players are going to be scoring a lot of TD's, but I urge The League Manager to have a Reward if somebody is lucky enough to have their starting D Player score a TD. I suggest 6 points. This does not help DB's that much more, because Pick 6's do not happen that often.

So I urge the League Manager to let the D Player TD Category in Yahoo have some Points for such a thing. Again, a Defensive Touchdown is a Rare and Huge play. It won't happen that often, but when it does, let there be Points if someone on here has a D Player that scores a TD.

I request this be done before the season. Again, Yahoo has the D Player TD category, but as of now League Manager has no Points for it. Please give it Points. It would happen so rare, but if it would happen to a league member it would be like hitting a hole in one in golf, so it would be nice if the league members got Points for such a rare and huge Defensive Play by their D player.

So PLEASE let there be POINTS in the D PLAYER TD CATEGORY......I suggest 6, but anything would be better than zero....If anybody would get Lucky enough to have their D Player score a Defensive TD.

Again, Yahoo D Players show 4 Categories : Sacks, INT, TFL and TD......3 of the 4 get points, but as of now a TD gets no points in our league. That is something that hopefully gets corrected before season starts. Please give TD some points also.... At this time in League Settings under D Player Scoring, there is strangely no points for a TD.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 08-29-2022, 02:56 AM