Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
I'm not upset nor am I trying to upset anyone. That said, I've played in defensive leagues a couple of times over the years. It's been a while, but I've participated in a couple. I would suggest that that you guys go look at standard defensive scoring in yahoo or CBS and use that as a templet. I'm fine with adding the defensive player, but if we're going to take away an RB position (which is usually a high scoring position) to add a defensive position the defensive players scoring needs to be opened up. Tackles and TDs are two of the most important things for a defensive player. That D position should be a high scoring position. In current scoring format y'all are basically saying, "go get a pass rusher". Makes the other defensive positions almost worthless. That's not how it's supposed to work. In a standard defensive scoring league certain Safeties and LBs like Logan Wilson are upper tier players. Under current format those players aren't worth rostering. Not trying to rock the boat just making a reasonable suggestion.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 08-29-2022, 01:31 PM