Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-31-2022, 04:32 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Where were you at a month ago when you could have pointed all this out.

People saying they drafted accordingly are just stating the obvious, and that is they took guys according to the scoring listed in this thread and that you don't change scoring after a draft.

I didn't really care for an IDP spot to begin with but I think we are at a point where it's too late to change scoring. 

Also I have lost quite a few games by under 5 points the last few seasons so getting decent points from your defensive player getting a few sacks and a FF or something can still be important.

I wasn't able to get into my board account for a year and a half. So, that's why I wasn't on here. That said, I'm not upset about it. It had been a while since I've done a IDP draft as well. Now that we've done it things are coming back to me about how it is usually scored. That IDP spot is nearly worthless unless the player scores a TD. 

It would actually benefit you, Bob!! And all of the other team managers, if the scoring was set to default defensive scoring. But you can't seem to wrap your mind around it.

I'm not sweating this one way or the other. Best of luck to all. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 08-31-2022, 06:20 PM