Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-31-2022, 03:29 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: It's obvious that many if not most of you have never used IDP in a fantasy format.
At this point with the IDP being hamstrung by the scoring system, the IDP scoring position isn't going to matter unless that player scores a TD. I'm not trying to come off as cocky here. I'm hoping to help some of ya'll better understand how this is supposed to work.

I guess most people are well aware that usually D players get points for tackles. Many said as much. There's no need for a lecture on that really.

It's just, bfine decided to go a different route. He made said route clear in this very thread. And I for one was ok with it, with all the implications. If you are not, you should have said so right then. If you had no internet or whatever during that time, that's not on him or any of us really. That players are able to go to this thread and look up the rules is a reasonable expectation.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 08-31-2022, 07:17 PM