Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(09-01-2022, 01:15 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I drafted my IDP based on what i knew of the expected scoring system. If tackles had been included, i had another guy in mind. 

Overall, i'm not unhappy or upset about how it turned out and i'm not really down for a re-draft (if that were up for a vote, which it's not yet).

I get it! The point that I've been trying to make is that with standard scoring and us only using 14 of the 40 something NFL defensive Pro Bowlers, there are so many good defensive players currently available that a team could easily just stream their defender on a weekly.

I'm ok with doing what we're doing. I'm just saying that opening up this IDP will really add another cool and fun element to the league. I think some of you guys will have a better understanding after using the IDP this season. I didn't like the addition of the IDP, originally. Now that I remember how much fun adding that element to FF is, I'm all for it. 

Honestly, I'm just trying to help. 

IDP tidbit: Some think that having a dominant CB is the way to go and sometimes it works out. That said, off CBs are targeted more frequently and thus have more opportunities for PDs and TDs. This is just one nuance of using an IDP. Stud CBs are rarely challenged in the NFL. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 09-01-2022, 02:25 PM