Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(09-06-2022, 09:16 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Settings looks good and what I understood them to be when drafting, for the most part. Let's roll!

I aim to repeat, boys.

Well, I see what you are doing with the suspended players as possible end of season help.  Maybe it's not possible, but I would at least try seeing if they can be dropped in IL list.   Maybe they can't, but if they can you could add 2 players in their place while they sit out many games suspended.  Not sure it lets you do that, but it's worth a try.  The team I'm going against Week One has his IL's full, and has added players.   Tecmo, I'm just not sure if Suspended Watson can be dropped to IL, but no harm in trying to try to get some early season back-up at QB in case your starter gets injured before Watson allowed to play in December.  

Other players with injured players and such may want to remember there are IL spots to drop them to and add help.  If you add them regular, they do not effect your waiver wire selection spot. Most know this, but in the different leagues I do, there are always a few who don't seem to grasp IL List.  Keeping IL players as Active is silly if you don't have to.  I'm not sure if Suspended can be dropped there, but they might, they are not Active. 

I see what you are doing Tecmo grabbing Suspended Players for late season help.  The WR and the QB.  If you have to carry them on Active Roster, I guess it doesn't hurt too much, as long as starters don't get injured. 

I see you got Chase. He was good to you in winning last year. You like those WR's early in the Draft. I still like getting some RB help before the top ones go off the board. I can often pick up a pass catcher in F/A, but finding a RB in F/A is close to impossible for me.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 09-07-2022, 08:31 AM