Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(09-07-2022, 09:31 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: They aren't IL eligible. I'm good with where I got Hopkins in round 7.  I'll drop Watson in a heartbeat if I see a player I want for the roster spot.

THIS is going to be an interesting season.  For one thing, Big Ben and Brees and other top QB's for years have retired over last year or so.  At some point Brady will look like he should have retired just as Johnny Unitas, Bart Starr, YA Title looked bad their last year.   All this is opening the door for new QB's.  Bengals have one in Burrow.  That guy Burrow played in NCAA Championship, Lawrence, watch out for him.  San Diego has a good one, but maybe the Ohio State guy at Chicago comes on strong.  Other young QB's will step up besides Burrow.  We are getting a whole new, young bunch of QB's now that all these star QB's are retiring. It is going to be Exciting.  Flying under the radar is the Patriots Coach new QB after Brady, but he is good.  Who will step up for The Saints ?   I don't know Carr's age, but I thought he was tough with Raiders last season.  

So there is all this new talent at QB in the NFL.  Jets, Giants, all over NFL,  many teams are looking for that new young blood to be the Franchise QB for years to come.  Mayfield may do great on another team.  It could be many QB's in our Free Agency take of like Rockets this year.  

Add in there are always good young RB's and WR's and TE's that rise up.  

I think this is going to be a very exciting NFL season and Bengals show any team can get real good.  If they build a team around Lawrence, watch out for Jacksonville.  Watch out for all these teams, because this is The NFL.   There are Defenses in F/A nobody wants now that soon everybody will want.  Same with Kicker, D Player, TE, WR, RB, QB.....There is going to be more talent in F/A than it looks like because the NFL has jobs to fill due to all that have retired or are close to retiring.  Good Young Players are going to step up and surprise on every team in the NFL.  

I'm telling you Tecmo, just as Chase came on strong for you last year, there is a ton of young talent coming up and the NFL Teams actually have job openings to fill....There could be no shortage of talent on teams or in Free Agency, and every team in this League could end up loaded with talent.  With the old players stepping down, and new players stepping up, THIS could be a very exciting season.  Every team in our League could be able to win it all, there is that much young talent in the NFL coming up. 

Example : Somebody is going to step up BIG for Bengals at RB besides Perrine. Mixon can't go every play. Somebody is going to gain yards for Bengals, one of these young dudes with fresh young legs. Not just on Bengals, but all over the NFL. Young Talent is about ready to bust loose in a Big Way, and that will make our Teams and Free Agency so loaded with talent, all 14 teams in this League will be Monsters and tough to beat. IT IS GOING TO GET GOOD.

Now I took a late pick on Hunter. That Patriots Coach loves to hit the TE, always has. Somebody is going to catch a lot of passes at TE for Patriots. Same with Bengals. If Uzomah gets used right on his new team and is healthy, we know he score points. There are just so many openings on NFL Teams needing filled and our Free Agency could end up full of Good, New Talent...That new QB on Steelers may have to work the TE a lot, and also the Browns QB filling in. When in doubt, hit the TE, as young QB's did Bob Trumpy in early Bengals days, a good bread and butter play for young QB's. Yes, there could be more like Gronk and Kelce on the rise still sitting in our F/A Pool. If that Top Pick Bears QB would work the Bears Top Pick TE, for example, like a new Mike Ditka.

I have a feeling Lawrence is going to get real good, but so are many young players probably still sitting in our F/A Pool. That will make all our League Teams very Tough and no easy wins. Now I don't have Lawrence, but Urban Meyer was not the long range answer, but Lawrence could be for Jags. Young Draft Picks are ready to become the NEW NFL Stars, as Burrow to Chase and Higgins. I hate to say it, but that young Steelers TE might tear the NFL up.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 09-08-2022, 01:05 PM