Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(09-24-2022, 01:54 PM)kevin Wrote: Our GAME OF THE WEEK is the only undefeated team 2-0 Commander against 1-1 Bob Jones.  I'll just type Commander, because this site won't let me type in first word to team name, as I just tried.

As for Bengals, they better WIN and avoid an 0-3 start.  The Bengals haven't won much at The New York Jets, including last year to first time starting QB Mike White.  Hot for Jets now is Joe Flacco having a great start to season. No easy game AT NEW YORK or is it NEW JERSEY, but GO BENGALS and get first WIN of season finally.

I just dropped 2 Defense who will not be in Free Agency long.  49ers and Donaldson.   I had 2 Defenses with same Bye Week, so I added Jags who have had great D in past and are playing great D so far.  Super Bowl Rams star Donaldson I gave up for a player with 3 interceptions already.  These may be mistakes on my part, and many would love to have 49ers D or Super Bowl Star Donaldson DT of Rams.  I had both Steelers and 49ers of same Bye Week, and I can't drop Steelers because they played this week for me.  So to split up the Bye Weeks, Jacksonville I wanted.  The Ravens Safety with 3 picks already, he is off to a good year.  I had  my reasons for dropping such good D in 49ers and Donaldson, even though they are putting up good points and I probably will regret these moves later.

When you're an old pro you find a way:
C0CK C0MMANDERS
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 09-26-2022, 03:36 PM