Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(10-05-2022, 12:53 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: If someone wants to give me a better QB than Aaron Rodgers, I'll package him along with Clyde from KC to help you improve your RB position.

Look Tecmo, I'm not trading Mahomes, and nobody is going to trade Allen or Burrow or Herbert. 

Forget your package, you can keep Rodgers and I just offered you a QB who put up a lot of points last year and is a league leader in points this year.  I also throw in a TE putting up good Fantasy Points.   You give me Clyde, and you can keep Rodgers, add a high scoring QB and a high scoring TE.   Instead of you offering 2 for 1, I'm offering you 2 for 1.  

Now the reason trades don't go down is often people are always pulling a steal, offering nothing to get something, and that's why the deals don't go down. There is no steal here. You offered Rodgers and Clyde. But you aren't going to get Mahomes, Allen, Herbert or Burrow, You know That....So I'm letting you keep Rodgers and platoon him with a QB that I have that is one of the NFL leaders in Fantasy Points.....Yes, I still want Clyde, but you get to keep Rodgers, plus you get a TE scoring good Fantasy Points. ...There is no steal here, this is a good trade for both of us, and you will be hard pressed to find a better QB than the one I'm offering, and I don't even want Rodgers in return, You get to keep Rodgers, who will Kill Detroit.

and lets add in that Clyde isn't always the #1 Chiefs RB. But I'll take Clyde straight up and you keep Rodgers in this deal. I think we both better our teams in this deal. You get a League Leader in Fantasy Points at QB last year and in 2022 to platoon with Aaron Rodgers against the weakest defense each week, plus you get a TE putting up good Fantasy Points. You become more rock solid at QB, and I get some WR/RB help.....and You get to keep AaRon Rodgers who will Kill Detroit.....This is a good deal for both of us.....This QB is putting up great points, but I have Mahomes, so I only need a one week only bye week QB. But the QB I'm offering is putting up as many points as Mahomes, that's how good he is doing, and he is going to start all season, nobody is in line to take his job.

I suggest TECMO that you click on EVALUATE THE TRADE to see his Fantasy Points, and also look at all the points he put up last year. I'm offering you a Top Quarterback. Plus you get to keep AaRon Rodgers to kill weak Detroit Defense. You aren't going to get my Mahomes or Allen or Burrow. However you platoon the QB I'm offering with Rodgers, and you will be as strong at QB as if you have Mahomes or Allen. The QB I'm offering has 1,029 passing yards after 4 games and the TE has 129 receiving yards and 2 TD's. Plus this QB was one of the league leaders last year. If you want QB help TECMO, adding this guy to Rodgers makes you plenty tough at QB. Again, you get to Keep Rodgers in my Deal.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 10-06-2022, 05:29 AM