Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(10-15-2022, 06:19 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Unless I got the wrong team maybe go check your email, Jamaal Williams and Tom Brady right? If I didn't send you an counter offer I'll never post in this thread again and drop out of this league today.

Because I know for a FACT I sent you an offer / offers. Again check your email and you'll see it. Don't call me a liar because you missed shit.

So yea the crying emoji works well for you, maybe change your name cause the only person your making cry is yourself getting all bent out of shape about a trade that never happened.

Anyway I'm done trading, something stopped one from going through and a guy that's been joking around all season now gotta get all offended because a trade we mentioned in passing didn't happen.

Nope. You are 100% right and i'm 100% wrong. You've proposed 4 trades to me since last Sunday. 

My mistake for never checking my Yahoo mail. I've been keeping my eye on the Yahoo fantasy page because on my NFL.com league, proposed trades pop up there as well. 

My apologies for implying you did anything underhanded. I jumped to an assumption without really knowing you. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - rfaulk34 - 10-15-2022, 06:46 PM