Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(11-14-2022, 01:35 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Well you made the right choice in that one for sure.

I thought I'd lost today and then checked back in to see Ceedee Lamb, Prescott, and Hopkins scored damn near 70.

Competitive matchup though, you got me in week 1 so I owed you this one. ThumbsUp

Never know, only need 15 from Eagles D and Washington is pretty ass so could happen. Be ashamed to see that 30 point game from Jefferson go to waste. Hilarious
I scored over 100 points. You just scored more.  Just bad luck on my part, I would have beat most teams this week.  It happens.   Lamb putting up over 30 put you over.  I think after Dak got injured you offered me Lamb and somebody else for Deebo.  My turning it down actually cost me today.  Dallas used Lamb, but more and more 49ers are not using Deebo as they have so many other weapons now at RB, TE and WR, and the injured QB change has the old vet QB not going to Deebo as much, which is strange in spite of their other weapons.

So, I try to play spoiler next week and try to score 100 points again.  Today was my toughest loss of my losing streak.  I really hoped over 100 points would get me off my losing streak.  

Yahoo said we would both put up around 100 points, and for once Yahoo was right. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 11-14-2022, 05:15 AM