Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
I can't even start Deebo Samuel now because it's as if 49ers have benched him. 13 Fantasy points in last 4 weeks. So until 49ers decide to start using one of the best WR's in football again, I have to bench him. I've added some WR's on bye week such as Julio Jones that Tampa is using more and more. I know 49ers have a ton of players, but that's like never giving Chase any passes if he was healthy or never giving Mixon any plays. 49ers just aren't giving Deebo the ball, and that was one of my top 3 picks in the draft. I have to bench him until 49ers knock it off, or if someone wants to trade for him. My mistake was I was offered Lamb for Deebo when Dak Prescott got injured, but how was I to know the 49ers coach would weird out and stop giving the ball to Deebo the last 4 weeks. Hardman woud be the target of Mahomes to take Deebo spot, except he has all those abdomen problems now, and Joe Burrow Fans know how that could be worse than Chiefs are saying so far. There were 2 WR's on bye week that might help me next week. It was Deebo I was counting on to give mw WR Points, but it's not his fault the 49ers coach has completely changed the offense to McCaffrey and Kittle and others.

I have Duvernay who tore up Bengals, but Ravens coach hardly uses him. Deebo and Duvernay are just decoys as QB fakes an end run, but no Fantasy Points for that stuff. When your players are injured, that is one thing. But when you have good players that the head coach just stops using, that kills you in this fantasy stuff.

That's the hard part about Fantasy in Football, Baseball. Trying to deal with the Head Coaches and Managers moves that often defy reason or logic. Often it's not the Players, it's the way the team coaches use them. As in Zac not using Mixon against weak run defense Browns, whoever has Mixon should be mad about that game.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 11-17-2022, 08:37 AM