Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(11-19-2022, 10:32 AM)hollodero Wrote: He has a name :) and God I hope Samuel does better and I win our duel because of this, it would make me look so smart.

Well, Bob Jones offered up the trade and it took me one second to OK it once I saw it.   In a post this week, I mentioned Deebo Samuel has only put up 13 points in the last 4 weeks, and I was going to bench him even if one of my top 3 picks.  Not because he has became a bad player, but because the 49ers coach isn't giving him any run or pass plays.   However this could be like playing the lottery 3 digit number.  The moment you change numbers, your old number hits.   Very possible 49ers coach switches up again and starts calling Deebo Samuel plays.  13 points in 4 weeks, I was going to bench him, so I jumped at the trade.  Have to, I have to at least try to make moves to end my losing streak, and play spoiler on a few teams if I can.  Maybe make a run at the consolation play-offs also.  No quit, play out the season always  
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 11-19-2022, 07:12 PM