Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(11-21-2022, 09:22 AM)hollodero Wrote: Maybe. So, good job, Cowboys D! Attaboys.

Important thing, it has come to this. Aiyuk vs. Samuel for the win, Arizona D participaton ignored. Since I need this win, I wish myself good luck.

and since I need this win more than you, I wish myself good luck.  I need to end my losing streak.  If I score 100 points 2 weeks in a row without one single win, that is going to smack of bad luck, because those points would have beat most teams.  At the start of this game Arizona gets 10 points to put me on top, and then we will see which 49er WR has the better game.  I wouldn't mind if Arizona Defense pitches a shutout.  I'm on a 5 game losing streak and I've been putting up points that should have ended this losing streak.

One thing about Fantasy, normally I wouldn't care about a Cardinals vs 49ers game. On top of it, isn't this in Mexico City, so no real home team, but higher in the air than Denver. The players are sucking on oxygen tanks in these Mexico City games.

Mostly I'm glad Bengals beat Steelers. That was a Must Win to avoid the sweep. Next up is a rematch of play-offs Cincinnati vs Tennessee with a more healthy Henry. For now enjoying win over Steelers
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 11-21-2022, 12:38 PM